JP Golden Trilogy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JP Golden Trilogy

This user-friendly site allows members to learn more about the Jurassic Park trilogy, and the Jurassic Park Operation Genesis, the users can raise through the ranks and have special jobs and help the community members while they are in need. Everything fr

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The horible site, Triassic jurassic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jurassic Kid99
Administration
Administration
Jurassic Kid99

Popularity : 1

The horible site, Triassic jurassic. Empty
PostSubject: The horible site, Triassic jurassic.   The horible site, Triassic jurassic. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:59 am

Well its bad,there you go! Its my site,but not very many members.heres the link: www.jpog.forummotion.com
Back to top Go down
Raging Raptor
Administration
Administration

PostSubject: Re: The horible site, Triassic jurassic.   The horible site, Triassic jurassic. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:07 pm

aww! its not bad! im a member there and i really like it! its kinda better than mine! this site is young and needs to blossom, so does yours, but you have more members than me too.

and p.s. dont call this 'ians site' andrew, its OUR site! you put in just as much work as me! You filled it up with all the categories besides the first 5, but you put A LOT of work into this one, so i can tell you are a good Admin at your site! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://jpgoldentrilogy1.forumotion.net
Jurassic Kid99
Administration
Administration
Jurassic Kid99

PostSubject: Re: The horible site, Triassic jurassic.   The horible site, Triassic jurassic. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 pm

hmm,ok then.
Back to top Go down
Raging Raptor
Administration
Administration

PostSubject: Re: The horible site, Triassic jurassic.   The horible site, Triassic jurassic. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:47 pm

sorry im ususually in a great mood, and i like when others are happy too. the only time i was sad was 2 days ago for like 15 mins.
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Kid99
Administration
Administration
Jurassic Kid99

PostSubject: Re: The horible site, Triassic jurassic.   The horible site, Triassic jurassic. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Always a happy boy.
Back to top Go down
Raging Raptor
Administration
Administration

PostSubject: Re: The horible site, Triassic jurassic.   The horible site, Triassic jurassic. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 pm

well ya! im a Global Moderator on your site. I think, i made a few posts a second ago
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Kid99
Administration
Administration
Jurassic Kid99

PostSubject: Re: The horible site, Triassic jurassic.   The horible site, Triassic jurassic. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Ill check.
Back to top Go down
Raging Raptor
Administration
Administration

PostSubject: Re: The horible site, Triassic jurassic.   The horible site, Triassic jurassic. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:21 pm

yupp it says im a visitor. Im still goin on though, im postin on there like theres no tommorow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The horible site, Triassic jurassic.   The horible site, Triassic jurassic. Empty

Back to top Go down

The horible site, Triassic jurassic.
Page 1 of 1